What’s True About Famous Singers :
- Stevie Nix recently ate at a restaurant in Geneva, Illinois. She is rehearsing a PBS special with Kenny Chesney.
- Paul McCarthy did a duet with Brian Wilson, from the Beach Boys, at a private dinner party.
- I spent a good amount of time with a gourmet cook, who went to school with Mick Jaggard, of the Rolling Stones. He was the cook on several tours, conducted by the Rolling Stones. This person also toured as a cook, with other well-known groups and singers.
- A person I knew, who was an Elvis impersonator, called up the management of a concert auditorium. He asked to reserve some tickets for an old army buddy to see his concert. The person got the tickets free of charge.
- John Denver was wandering by himself, in a Chicago bookstore, when a friend of mine engaged him in private conversation.
- Mick Jaggard doesn’t drink or smoke, has a rigorous daily exercise routine, and is a vegetarian.
- Paul McCarthy likes his staff to smudge (burn sage) before he commences a concert.
Which of the above is true? Well, I really won’t say (even if I did know).