Over 75 million YouTube hits
Most YouTube hits I found so far – about 79 million – but I can’t understand why penetracion. Can you explain this one to me?
If there’s any offensive content here – don’t blame me – I can’t discover it. Blame Google who owns YouTube. They should never have allowed it!
The Tor Project
Have you seen the Tor project at Tor Project? You can learn move about it from Wiki at Tor on Wiki. They define Tor as, “a system intended to enable online anonymity, composed of client software and a network of servers which can hide information about users’ locations and other factors which might find them.”
I did want to test it out. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get it to work on Windows 7. Any other Tor users out there?
Skype up for sale?
You can read about it here at Skype for sale. Let me quote from the article:
“Rumors have often swirled that Skype was up for acquisition, and now the latest batch suggest that Google and Facebook are involved in a rival courtship dance around the VoIP firm. Facebook may be looking to outright purchase it for $3 to $4 billion, and Google may be trying to wrap it into a new joint venture. Both firms would love to get their hands on Skype’s tech and its millions of registered users to drive their own systems.”
Anyone wish to take bets on the winner – Facebook or Google?
I have experienced burnout. I have traced it down to 3 reasons:
- Assisting an elderly parent in their 90’s, who stays with me. It takes a lot of work to take care of them.
- Hosting a radio show on Web Talk Radio at Teeing It Up. My co-host has been unreachable for weeks and I ended up doing everything myself. This includes such tasks as scheduling the guests, recording the shows, writing the show description, etc.
- I’m busy on an Internet marketing joint venture with a London connection. I’m in the Chicago area.
- Recently, I took on an apprentice to help me with Internet marketing joint ventures. It’s someone who has academic training in journalism and engineering from Michigan State. He likes to learn and I’ve sent him off to take The Challenge, Inbound Marketing University and Web CEO SEO training. All all free and very good.
But I was burning out. So I learn about this free Tai Chi /Qigong training new me. I signed up for training and find it very helpful. It’s a great compliment to my Hatha yoga exercises.
- You can read about hatha yoga in the Wiki article at Wiki on Hatha Yoga
- You can read about Qigong in the Wiki article at Wiki on Qigong
- You can read about Tai Chi in the Wiki article at
Tai Chi and Hatha Yoga are very complimentary. Yet for some reason, Tai Chi is not part of popular American culture – it should be. These exercises have been used by millions of Chinese – for thousands of years. The same thing could be said for Hatha yoga and Indian populations.
Are we missing something by rejecting exercise wisdom thousands of years old?
- The Tor Project plans a Firefox fork (h-online.com)
- The Tor Project Eyes A New Browsing Model for Anonymous Surfing (ostatic.com)
- How to Add YouTube Videos to Your Site or Blog (hubspot.com)
- YouTube Is Managing Graphic, Violent Videos From The Middle East With Community Help (businessinsider.com)